Dr. Kevin Charlton
- Dr. Charlton Specializes in Cornea Lasik and General Ophthalmology and the complete care of eyes.
- Dr. Charlton has over 25 years experience in his home state of Utah.
- Elected to the Board of Directors of the International Society of Refractive Surgery.
- Trained by Dr. Barraquer, the inventor of modern refractive surgery.
- Dr. Charlton is the co founder of Utah’s first Lasik center.
- Dr. Charlton is a past president of the Utah Ophthalmological Society.
- Continues to serve on the education committee.
- Dr. Charlton is married with two daughters and enjoys skiing, hiking, travel, and golf.
LASIK | Cataracts | Cornea
He specializes in small incision cataract surgery and is a co-founder of a Medicare certified specialty out patient surgical center devoted only to surgery of the eye. Dr. Charlton is a board-certified eye physician and surgeon by the American Board of Ophthalmology, and is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology. He has presented several significant research papers on advances in cornea surgery at Academy meetings.
Summa Cum Laude graduate – Utah State University
Early acceptance Graduate of the University of Utah School of Medicine
Residency – University of Utah Medical Center
Studied Ophthalmology at Stanford University
Selected for a fellowship in Cornea and External Eye Disease – University of California, San Diego